This is an English translation of the German recipe I posted on sarabow.de a few days ago, because some of you requested it. 🙂
Divinity in your mouth: Chocolate-hazelnut-gingerbread-pancake stack with pomegranate seeds and banana coins
Servings: 2 serving(s)
- 200 g pitted dates
- 300 g water
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp carob powder
- ground vanilla
- 250 g whole spelt flour
- 350 g oat milk
- 2 tsp gingerbread spice
- 1 paket of baking powder
- 4 tbsp coconut sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 1 pomegranate
- 2 banana(s)
- hazelnut butter
- Throw all ingredients for the chocolate sauce into a high speed blender and pulse until you get a smooth chocolate cream.
- Use a non-stick pan to fry without oil. Mix all ingredients for the batter, then heat the pan to maximum heat. Fill in 3-4 small, evenly shaped pancakes.
- Turn back to medium heat and fry from both sides unti goldenbrown.
- Repeat this process with the rest of the batter.
- Pile them up on a plate and serve with the chocolate sauce, hazelnut butter and fruit.
Calories: 1124kcal | Carbohydrates: 263g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 152mg | Potassium: 2110mg | Fiber: 34g | Sugar: 129g | Vitamin A: 440IU | Vitamin C: 24.7mg | Calcium: 396mg | Iron: 8.3mg