Blue food can be so healthy!
Only chia seeds, almond milk and tea are required to create this beautiful baby-blue chia pudding.
So many people asked me how I make blue chia pudding so I wrote down the recipe for you today.
You will need this butterfly pea tea. It’s the cheapest one I found online but the quality and colour are amazing! No need to go for a more expensive brand… 🙂
Per chia pudding you need to use only 1 sachet of this tea, so the package will last you quite long.
If Amazon does not offer this tea in your country, you can also buy this Crystal tea by Life Of Cha. They ship worldwide and send your order within 24 business hours. They gave me the code ‘laurafruitfairy10% so you can get 10% off! Yay!
There is a third alternative… Blue spirulina! You can find a recipe using blue spirulina in my e-book.
Now it’s time to give you the recipe for this mesmerizing ocean chia pudding…
Blue Chia Pudding
- 35 g chia seeds
- 1 sachet butterfly pea tea Product link under "Directions" 😉
- 100 ml almond milk (You can use oat milk, soy milk or any other nut milk instead)
- Prepare the butterfly pea tea by placing the sachet in a cup and pouring 200ml hot water into the cup. Leave the sachet in there a little longer than it says on the packet. Let the tea cool off completely before you continue.
- Combine chia seeds, butterfly pea tea and almond milk in a jar. Screw the lid and shake well or stir with a spoon.
- Place in the fridge overnight (after 24 hours optimal nutrition and digestibility are achieved).