I love easy recipes that always turn out incredibly delicious. You too?
Then you will love this chocolatey, fluffy, sweet vegan pancake stack. Can you believe this is actually SUPER HEALTHY?
True indulgence is often associated with unhealthy high-fat foods such as conventional cream pies. What a joke! You can totally eat healthfully while indulging at the same time!
This Black Forest pancake stack is the ultimate proof. And it’s so easy to make!
To make the batter, I always use the same 3 magical ingredients: buckwheat flour, 1 banana and oat milk. This time I also added some cherries to it.
The toppings are totally up to you. But to create a “black forest” style flavour explosion in your mouth you have to pair cherries with chocolate and cream (coconut yogurt) z. A miraculous combination!✨
I highly recommend making some chocolate date caramel beforehand – it’s the ultimate HEALTHY low-fat sweet chocolate sauce.
The frozen brownie bites turn into a soft, creamy spread when they have defrosted for 10 minutes. Try it out!
Let the madness begin! ❤️
Black Forest Pancakes
- 100 g buckwheat flour
- 80 g sparkling water
- 80 g oat milk
- 1 banana
- 50 g frozen or fresh cherries
- More cherries
- Raw brownie bites (Recipe also on my blog)
- Chocolate date caramel (Recipe also on my blog)
- Cacao nibs
- Hazelnut butter
- Coconut yogurt
- Mash the banana und chop up cherries finely.
- Combine the mashed banana with buckwheat flour, cherries and, oat milk sparkling water in a mixing bowl.
- Use a ceramic pan or non-stick pan and turn the stove on highest heat (no oil required).
- After about 1-2 minutes fill in the batter and form small evenly shaped and sized pancakes.
- Switch to medium heat.
- Flip pancakes after 2-3 minutes or until golden brown from the other side.
- Serve on a plate and top with cherries, chocolate caramel, coconut milk, hazelnut butter and cacao nibs.