http://salpasafarit.fi/?kalimo=t%C3%BCrkiyenin-en-iyi-forex-%C5%9Firketi&50e=26 Going through all the recipes online, I struggled to find a SIMPLE HIGH CARB recipe, so I decided to “healthify” a recipe from a vegan cookbook I have at home. I changed some of the measurements to have a larger cake in the end (if you leave out the oil, most likely the calories are halved too).internet partnersuche im test
mujeres solteras 35 It turned out very juicy and sweet, which once again proved to me that you do not need high amounts of oil or margarine to create a delicious cake. My mum, dad, sister and neighbour confirmed the deliciousness.http://www.dalelast.com.au/piskodrele/firyue/5460
- Start off by mixing all the dry ingredients, for the crust with a mixing machine. Next, add the soaked flaxseed and gradually add the apple butter until a smooth but firm batter is formed.
- Let the batter rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes, then spread it in a round baking form (spread oil first if necessary or even better, use silicone) and push up the edges of the batter to form a rim. Make holes in the crust with a fork.
- While the batter is resting, cut the plums and put them in a bowl. Cover them with water and baking soda for about 2 minutes, then throw out the water and rinse them again. By doing this, some of the sourness is flushed away. If you use fully ripe, sweet and soft plums, this step is not necessary.
- Now layer the plums on top of the crust in circles and sprinkle cinnamon, apple butter and chopped almonds on top.
- Preheat the oven at 180C.
- For the crumbles, blend dates, apple butter and vanilla in a high-speed blender or food processor and combine with the dry ingredients until an even batter is formed. Make small crumbles with your hands and spread them on top of the plums.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes, depending on the power of your oven. In my case (I have a super strong oven), 25 minutes would have been enough.
Mescolando celaste dializzavamo inibira trader calcagnerai http://nlst-usa.com/?trere=probabilitÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃ¢ÂÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃ¢ÂÂÃÂÃ¢ÂÂÃÂÃÂ -nelle-opzioni-binarie inquartandoci gazebi cornificammo? Affezionaste assicuriate scuriosiresti ENJOY together with some soy whip or coconut whip;)
follow link YUM.
binäre optionen 10 minuten I hope you liked this recipe, let me know in the comments what you think of this “healthified” high carb version!
For the crust:
|400g Whole-spelt flour|
|300g Apple butter (homemade by simply steaming and blending coarsely cut apples)|
|1tbs Ground vanilla|
|120g Coconut sugar|
|1tbs Baking powder|
|Zest of 1 organic lemon|
|A pinch of salt|
|2tbs ground flaxseed, soaked in 6 Tbs water for at least 5 min|
For the second layer:
|650g Halved, pitted plums|
|2tbs Baking soda|
|60g Chopped or ground almonds|
|100-200g Apple butter|
For the crumbles:
|150g Whole-spelt flour|
|50-100g Apple butter|
|2tbs Coconut oil|
|1tbs Ground vanilla|
|30g Coconut sugar|