Smoothie bowls are a great alternative to nicecream if you don’t own a strong blender.
From what I have perceived, this is the difference between nicecream and smoothie bowls:
- base ingredient: frozen bananas
- few other ingredients, usually only 1-3
- just a little or no added liquid (water, plant milk) at all
- firm consistency; can be stacked high like ice cream
- base ingredient: any kind of fruit, usually bananas due to their creaminess
- quite a lot of other ingredients such as other types of fruit, nut butter, nuts, rolled oats, buckwheat, superfoods
- addition of liquid such as almond milk or water
- smooth, liquid, pourable
If you have a different definition, let me know in the comments!
Today I am presenting to you
MY FAVOURITE SMOOTHIE BOWL.
There are so many reasons why I love this smoothie bowl.
Let me name a few:
- The combination of cherries and almonds is just ?
- Easier (and faster) to blend than nicecream
- Extremely sweet (I LOVE SWEET)
- Few ingredients
- Perfectly cold. Not too cold but just right.
- Packed with nutrient-dense superfoods
For this recipe, I teamed up with Your Superfoods to present an easy tasty way to include more superfoods into your sweet meals.
The product I used for this recipe is “Forever Beautiful“.
This is what the ingredient list says:
Chia Seeds* (Nicaragua), Acai* (Brazil), Maqui* (Brazil), Acerola* (Brazil), Maca* (Peru) and Blueberry* (Chile) Powder. *Organic Certified
Sounds pretty amazing to me! So many incredible antioxidant-rich berries. And MACA! I love maca. It’s supposed to make you live very long… 🙂
All these superfoods I eat daily…
It’s almost guaranteed I’ll get 100+ years old…
I have a discount code for you so you can save 15% on all Your Superfoods products.
15% discount code:
This smoothie bowl also works without the product but it won’t be as “super” if you leave it out. ?
By the way, the recipe for the BLUE CHIA PUDDING is also on my blog.
I love to add it to my bowls to have a complete RAINBOW in my bowls. ?
Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Start with the banana to facilitate blending.
Pulse on medium to high speed until smooth. Work with a tamper if necessary.
Transfer to a bowl and arrange toppings.